Behringer HB01 Hell Babe
På lager: 2
Ultimate Wah-Wah Pedal
Unlike most conventional pedals, the HB01 has a fully optical control without mechanical controls and switches for wear-free pedal operation. A unique, spring-back pedal mechanism and a freely adjustable tilt resistance ensure maximum play comfort. The heel-down frequency can be adjusted via the range knob from 440 Hz to 250 Hz, which also makes this pedal perfect for electric basses!
An additional fine-tune control is used to increase the frequency range of the control range for an incredibly brilliant and impressive sound. For a precise setting of the filter curve for a voice-like effect character, the pedal has a super-musical Q control. With the adjustable boost function, including on/off switch, you can effectively highlight your licks. Dual status LEDs for effect and boost activation at the back of the unit provide you with optimum control. Last but not least, our Ultra Low-Noise circuitry delivers an excellent sound quality. The power is supplied via 9-Volt battery or a DC adapter (not included).
- With optical control for wear-free pedal operation (no mechanical controls and switches)
- The heel-down frequency can be adjusted via range control from 440 Hz to 250 Hz, thus also suitable for electric bass
- Unique, spring-back pedal mechanism and freely adjustable tilt resistance for maximum play comfort (can be deactivated)
- Additional fine-tune control for high-frequency extension of the control range for incredibly brilliant and extra-present sound
- Ultra-musical Q-control for precise setting of the filter curve enhances the voice-like effect character
- Adjustable boost function including on/off switch for highlighting your licks
- Dual status LEDs for effect and boost activation at the back of the unit provide optimal control
- Ultra low-noise switch for superb sound quality
- Operation via 9-Volt battery or BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC adapter (not included)